New update VS740ZVC

This is a discussion on New update VS740ZVC within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I just received a new update on my phone. It's SW VS740ZVC, however since my phone is rooted all I could see was that skype ...

Thread: New update VS740ZVC

I just received a new update on my phone. It's SW VS740ZVC, however since my phone is rooted all I could see was that skype mobile reappeared on my phone.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

I'm still waiting on them to push it to my phone. I'm not in a hurry to get it since it seems to just add more bloatware, but I'd like to know that I'm still on their radar so if and when they push froyo, I'll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak8s View Post
    I'm still waiting on them to push it to my phone. I'm not in a hurry to get it since it seems to just add more bloatware, but I'd like to know that I'm still on their radar so if and when they push froyo, I'll get it.

Received update this morning. Don't see any new apps from verizon. The apps which didn't work after VB are working. I haven't tried turning off the phone to see if they still work. I didn't see the vz navigator everyone was talking about. I'm glad since I don't need another verizon app that I'm not going to use.

I'm on VZC now. NO VZ NAVIGATOR! Thank you Verizon (for no new bloatware on an update).

There are about 10 different threads about the recent update. We should concentrate on keeping it all in one thread. Here is the thread with the announcement from LG PRO: http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/18...ersion-is-vzc/
    Motorola Droid 4

Ads