is it just me or is there a big performance increase from the update

This is a discussion on is it just me or is there a big performance increase from the update within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; i think there is...

Thread: is it just me or is there a big performance increase from the update

Twitter
    @milkmac9
    i think there is
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Droid X2

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

When I finally get it, I'll let ya know.

Twitter
    @milkmac9
    it should get there soon
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Droid X2

I did not nitice anything change with the update. I got it this morning. My phone is no better or no worse. Only thing I noticed was that I can allow apps from the market to automatically update now. That's it.

Nope not for me... Just friggin headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolett80 View Post
    I did not nitice anything change with the update. I got it this morning. My phone is no better or no worse. Only thing I noticed was that I can allow apps from the market to automatically update now. That's it.

Ok, after further use of my phone after the update, I have come to the conclusion that it has slowed down my phone quite a bit. My browser works very slow now, if at all. The market, same thing. Facebook, same thing.

I don't get it, why is it after every update I get on my phone, it keeps making things worse. Less space and slows it down. I thought updates were supposed to make our phones better not worse. I would rather not get an update then. I do not even have a lot of apps on my phone. But I keep having to uninstall the ones I use because my phone keeps saying I am out of space.

Also, I wish LG or Verizon would give us an official update on the Ally getting 2.2. It makes me so mad that they can just say yes we are definitely getting it and then not say a word about it after months have passed by and we get nothing. It is not right. Tell us the truth. Is it yes or is it no. And if it is no, then why tell us yes to begin with.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links