New Update Unrooted me

This is a discussion on New Update Unrooted me within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Ok, today my phone downloaded the newest update and is working fine except anything that needs root access is no longer working. I dont know ...

Thread: New Update Unrooted me

Ok, today my phone downloaded the newest update and is working fine except anything that needs root access is no longer working. I dont know if it unrooted me or it just messed up my superstar access.

Is there a way I can fix this or revert back to old version?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It did the same to me, and then wouldn't let me re-root, or completely uninstall universal androot. I ended up installing z4root from the market, which also gets rid of all malfunctioning superuser applications. All is good now.

Quote Originally Posted by Splitear_Leland View Post
    It did the same to me, and then wouldn't let me re-root, or completely uninstall universal androot. I ended up installing z4root from the market, which also gets rid of all malfunctioning superuser applications. All is good now.

Sweet. I will try that.

Are you still able to use superuser? I need it for Barnicle/

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links