Anyone convert DVDs to their Ally

This is a discussion on Anyone convert DVDs to their Ally within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I bought a program that allows me to convert some of my DVDs to a format that will play on the Ally and it works ...

Thread: Anyone convert DVDs to their Ally

I bought a program that allows me to convert some of my DVDs to a format that will play on the Ally and it works great except for one minor problem. I'm having trouble getting the audio to sync with the video. It's slightly off. I've been trying different formats and settings, but I can't seem to get it to sync together.

If anyone has done something like this with their Ally, could you please share the settings you may have used? And please be specific if you don't mind. I.E., specific formats, bit rates, sample rates, audio and video codecs, framerates, etc.

Thanks in advance....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use an app called xvid4psp. I use the current stable version 5, not the current beta 6. I encode to h264 in mp4 container with mp3 audio. I set the resolution to 320x240 and limit the output size to 350MB for a 1 1/2 hour movie, 400MB if its a 2 hour movie.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/XviD4PSP

Actually any app that will convert DVD to Ipod/Iphone will work fine on the ally as they support the same video format of h264/mp4. Search Google, you will find one million and one apps.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links