Huh? Facebook ran all night?

This is a discussion on Huh? Facebook ran all night? within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Went to bed last night with a full charge and this morning I woke up to a battery with 2%. I ran Android System Info ...

Thread: Huh? Facebook ran all night?

Went to bed last night with a full charge and this morning I woke up to a battery with 2%. I ran Android System Info and it said that facebook had been active for 11 hours...yeah, I slept that long hehe. Why in the world would facebook be running? I think I'll be taking off the dedicated app and using the mobile site. I've never had it happen like this before and the facebook app is huge anyway. Any thoughts on why it would be running all night?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I never had a problem with the Facebook App. I don't use it for notifications though. I once tried to uploaded a pic to Facebook that never resolved. I had to restart the phone to get the notification to go away. Was it perhaps stuck on something that it never accomplished?

It never happened again. I'm just going to call it a fluke.

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    I never had a problem with the Facebook App. I don't use it for notifications though. I once tried to uploaded a pic to Facebook that never resolved. I had to restart the phone to get the notification to go away. Was it perhaps stuck on something that it never accomplished?

I know this topic is a little dated but I am new here and wanted to respond to this. I am always taking pics with my phone and wanting to upload to Facebook. Using the share feature from the gallery never worked for me to facebook. The notification would not go away and I also had to restart my phone. I now log into the facebook app and upload the pics that way and never have a problem.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links