Wanna see an Ally running Froyo?

This is a discussion on Wanna see an Ally running Froyo? within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Originally Posted by Ally Android For every person at LG or Verizon that says we won't get it there is another person from LG or ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanna see an Ally running Froyo?

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    For every person at LG or Verizon that says we won't get it there is another person from LG or Verizon that says we will. If we are not going to get it, then LG and Verizon, need to post a news release that states it. This would then null the news release that LG put out in August saying that we would get it. There is also the fact that the LG Shine will get it which is the same phone just in Canada.

Exactly. Which is why I stated what every one was thinking..

So citation needed.

Full Name

Position

Company

Contact PHONE NUMBER

Contact EMAIL

With Mp3 of phone call or signed and notarized copy of a letter with the above to contact for verification.

2.2 or no 2.2 and no 2.3 is not a big deal. Would it be nice... SURE!

Deal breaker no.... if getitnownetworking or some one else comes up with a WORKING AND STABLE ROM I will go that GREAT WORK KEEP IT UP!

What I and others are tired of is the conflicting statements on yes/no on an OFFICIAL 2.2 and or more update.

Since the LG Shine aka Ally+ has more memory and different RF, a comparison is not totally on target ie: different baseband modules will be needed for CDMA. Memory alone could pose a problem.I'd take a CMDA version of the Shine on VZW the camera alone would be a plus.

Interesting but I still say I'll believe it when I see it.

http://www.lgforum.com/forum/boards/...date-is-coming

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links