Battery life question

This is a discussion on Battery life question within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hi, I am a total newbie...just got an Ally today and have yet to even activate it. I have never even held a device like ...

Thread: Battery life question

Hi,

I am a total newbie...just got an Ally today and have yet to even activate it. I have never even held a device like this. It sure will be nice to dump my old generic flip phone!

I have been doing some research and see that i can rip DVD movies using Handbrake or DVD Catalyst etc. and then load them to the SD card for viewing on my Ally.

My question is: How long will my battery last viewing movies? I am prepping for a 4hr flight with my kids and I was hoping that the Ally could play a couple movies on a full charge.

My kids thank you!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It might last the full 4 hours one day and thn not last it another. There really is no way to correctly judge the battery life. My suggestion is to purchase the extended battery. It would definately last your trip then.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links