SMS Sorting

This is a discussion on SMS Sorting within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Is there some way to get the SMS messages to not be in this "threaded" style? Preferably it would work more akin to an alpha ...

Thread: SMS Sorting

Is there some way to get the SMS messages to not be in this "threaded" style? Preferably it would work more akin to an alpha pager (Motorola Advisor and/or CP1250 or the newer Appolo AL924 (who bought up M paging)). One SMS/MMS, one message, one slot.

While to some having messages that come in as a threaded list of these things may be great... Its positively annoying and not how I want them.

Optionally, if this threaded mode can not be turned off, can it some how sort things from the top down, ie newest at the top, and older go backwards to the bottom from there.

I've pushed menu, long pushed on things, and I am not seeing this in the options that come up.

Is there any way to achieve at least getting this to go from the top down.... but getting them into 1 message 1 slot would be the best.

Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have not seen those particular settings but there may be an App for that. Have you tried other Messaging Apps like Handcent or Chomp? They might have options you like. They surely have a lot more options than the stock Messaging App. But again I have not seen an option to go thread-less. Maybe it is something you can request of the App developers. In general, many developers seem to respond to E-mails.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links