Android Market Client Update

This is a discussion on Android Market Client Update within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; some pictures and more info about the Android Market update can be found here from the website posted on 12/10/2010: The Android Market engineering team ...

Thread: Android Market Client Update

some pictures and more info about the Android Market update can be found here

from the website posted on 12/10/2010:

The Android Market engineering team has been hard at work on improving the

Android Market experience for users and developers. Today, I’m pleased to

announce a significant update to the Android Market client. Over the next two

weeks, we’ll be rolling out a new Android Market client to all devices running

Android 1.6 or higher.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No offense, but the fact that you do not have a test application is actually a little trick people to buy the application. A large percentage of people are too timid, do not know, delay, etc, to get a refund. I if you have an expensive application is almost mandatory to have a kind of free version. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by John Cena View Post
    No offense, but the fact that you do not have a test application is actually a little trick people to buy the application. A large percentage of people are too timid, do not know, delay, etc, to get a refund. I if you have an expensive application is almost mandatory to have a kind of free version. Just my two cents.

I'm confused. What does this have to do with the OP?
    Motorola Droid 4

I believe he is referring to the change in time allowed for someone to have buyers remorse and get a refund. It will change from the 24 hours it is now, to 15 minutes. So...when you get the new market and buy a paid app...check it out swiftly because the clock is ticking and you have a very small window to get your money back. Maybe...but I'm just guessing. ;-)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links