My Ally went bezerk

This is a discussion on My Ally went bezerk within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; My Ally started jumping back and forth from screen to screen and constantly vibrating. It will not let you perform any functions and will not ...

Thread: My Ally went bezerk

My Ally started jumping back and forth from screen to screen and constantly vibrating. It will not let you perform any functions and will not let you shut phone off. I spent an hour on the phone with tech support and they could not help me. Performed a complete recovery and it still does the same thing. They are sending me a new{reconditioned} phone in the mail and I have 10 days to return mine to them. The phone is just over one month old. Obviously I am not happy with my Ally at this point, or the fact that I am getting a reconditioned phone in the place of a new one. What do you guys think?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

They are just paying it forward. Your phone will likely be repaired and forwarded too. Luckily, I have had no problems with my Ally except for the occasional User Error.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    My Ally started jumping back and forth from screen to screen and constantly vibrating. It will not let you perform any functions and will not let you shut phone off. I spent an hour on the phone with tech support and they could not help me. Performed a complete recovery and it still does the same thing. They are sending me a new{reconditioned} phone in the mail and I have 10 days to return mine to them. The phone is just over one month old. Obviously I am not happy with my Ally at this point, or the fact that I am getting a reconditioned phone in the place of a new one. What do you guys think?

The Ally had a bad batch of phones made several months after launch so you might have been unlucky. I have had mine since June 2010 with zero issues. Most companies (90%) will swap out reconditioned electronics. The good thing is if it is from LG and is certified reconditioned, it is supposed to have gone a more thorough QC process than a refurbed from a reseller and as such, has a better warranty. I hope you get a non-defected one. Let us know how it worked out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links