Your First Opinions on FroYo

This is a discussion on Your First Opinions on FroYo within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Another thing, my TWS has been at 0% all day today. Before the upgrade, it was always at 50% or above. My battery life has ...

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Your First Opinions on FroYo

Another thing, my TWS has been at 0% all day today. Before the upgrade, it was always at 50% or above. My battery life has definitely improved. I started with 100% at 1:45pm today and am now at 63% at 8:45pm. With medium use. That is a huge improvement for me. Hopefully its not temporary!

still waiting on the OTA update !!!!!!! How do they decide who gets it and whe????? Frustrated!!

I think my battery life has increased, however now that Angry Birds works well, my battery isn't lasting as long because I sit and play it for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak8s View Post
    Man, I feel pretty lucky. I just opened Navigation and while the GPS took a minute to find me as it always does while I'm in my house, it did find it nad started the vocal navigation instructions. I do remember having to download TTS after the upgrade. Can you try to update again, Ally?

Tried it, and It won't let me do the update again. As soon as my battery charges back up, it took a nose dive today when I went to see the grandkids, I will do a second Factory Reset.

I just posted a complaint on LG's website: http://www.lgforum.com/forum/boards/...dot-2-problems
    Motorola Droid 4

My biggest irritation with the update so far is silly. I have notification ringtones assigned to my text messaging, google chat, and google calendar in each app's respective settings. I also have a default ringtone set in the Ally's general phone settings. It will only use the default ringtone and not the ones that I assigned to the apps. It worked before the update, but now, I just get the one default notification ringtone. If I set it to no default ringtone, then I get no ringtones at all for notifications. Grr.

I'm not experiencing anything of what people are having not even close.

I started off with the update and I have nothing bad to say besides the message. Thing

My battery is 100 times better than it use to I used to have to charge it a lot today I had pretty heavy usage today and I tool it off at ten and it was still charged and almost about to die at 4am. That's with checking Facebook . Checking my forums on tapatalk

going online like no bodyas bussines and used YouTube a lot just looking at random videos and checking out the new look

I factory reset last night and my memory went from 25mb to 99mb andthats with everything I use.to have for apps

I have the 50% bug now. What the hell. Did the fix and it seems to have gone away for now. I can't keep Google maps from running. My battery is dying at an alarming rate. Worse than before. I may have to do a reset. gonna watch it a little longer.

Jeff

Thank god my upgrade is in May. I will give the phone to my son, who is 14 (he will appreciate it, as his first android phone) and I will be moving to the HTC Thunderbolt.

100 apps, 5 on SD card...2.84gb outta 4gb left on card, 86.82mb internal memory left...Running smoother and faster then ever, still getting 40+ hours of battery life...So far so good!!! The more I mess with it the more I find to like about Froyo...

Quote Originally Posted by bks View Post
    100 apps, 5 on SD card...2.84gb outta 4gb left on card, 86.82mb internal memory left...Running smoother and faster then ever, still getting 40+ hours of battery life...So far so good!!! The more I mess with it the more I find to like about Froyo...

How do you have so much internal memory left?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links