Help with internet update

This is a discussion on Help with internet update within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I was trying to get the 2.2 update for my hone on the website. I tried on my computer and my parents computer. Now it ...

Thread: Help with internet update

I was trying to get the 2.2 update for my hone on the website. I tried on my computer and my parents computer. Now it worked when i downloaded it but when i went to plug my phone into the computer it would not recognize it. The instructions on the internet said that you have to take out the SD card i then went to MY COMPUTER where it showed up. I then went back to the program and it said unable to locate port. What am I doing wrong. Also if anybody else had the problem how much longer is it going to be before they send the Update through the air. Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The OTA has already started in some areas but officially there has not been any confirmed dates.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    The OTA has already started in some areas but officially there has not been any confirmed dates.

Ok thank you. Somebody told me on their facebook page that it was going to be released sometime next week. Can wait until your website is back up I liked looking at the things that you posted. Thank you

Thanks, I am working on it a little each night and hope to have the majority of allyandroid back online by this weekend. I am documenting my upgrade to 2.2 and that will also be uploaded this weekend.
    Motorola Droid 4

I will be looking out for it

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links