Gucci Bandana by Soulja Boy

This is a discussion on Gucci Bandana by Soulja Boy within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Okay, I want to know which one of you logged into my Verizon account and ordered the Gucci Bandana by Soulja Boy ringtone twice! Cause ...

Thread: Gucci Bandana by Soulja Boy

Okay, I want to know which one of you logged into my Verizon account and ordered the Gucci Bandana by Soulja Boy ringtone twice! Cause it sure wasn't me that did it. I didn't even know what the song was until I Googled it.

I received two text messages saying "Congratulations! you have successfully purchased your verizon wireless ringtone." I was like WTF. I didn't order any ringtones. I just got off the phone with Verizon and sure enough someone ordered them from my account. Interesting, considering I am the only person who is on the account.
    Motorola Droid 4

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    Okay, I want to know which one of you logged into my Verizon account and ordered the Gucci Bandana by Soulja Boy ringtone twice! Cause it sure wasn't me that did it. I didn't even know what the song was until I Googled it.

I received two text messages saying "Congratulations! you have successfully purchased your verizon wireless ringtone." I was like WTF. I didn't order any ringtones. I just got off the phone with Verizon and sure enough someone ordered them from my account. Interesting, considering I am the only person who is on the account.

That's crazy!! What are they doing (if anything)? I've had people steal my identity & I had to cancel some credit card accounts & change a ton of passwords. Hopefully, you can fix the situation & VZ won't make you pay for it.

Lmao, of all songs they downloaded that.

Sorry it happend 2 you tho

I updated all my passwords to all my accounts last night. We will just have to wait and see if it happens again. As far as I know, the ringtones is the only thing that was bought. I kind of think that it wasn't done on purpose and that someone else logged into their account and ordered them but they got credited to my account. Verizon said it wasn't possible but that is the only other thing I could think of happening.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links