Confirm Send?

This is a discussion on Confirm Send? within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Does anyone know if there's a 'confirm send' option on the LG Ally's email function? A number of times I've mistakenly hit 'send' before I ...

Thread: Confirm Send?

Does anyone know if there's a 'confirm send' option on the LG Ally's email function? A number of times I've mistakenly hit 'send' before I was done writing anemail and was hoping there'd be a way to get a window to pop up asking if you're sure you're ready to send.

I found a 'confirm delete' function but not 'confirm send.'

thanks much,

JBern

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

In the future please don't post the same message in two different areas, posting once is enough. Also it often takes more than an hour for someone to respond so please be patient in the future.

Back to School Special FREE EVO 4G

Wirefly is having a Back to School FREE Android Event right now and the EVO 4G is one of the phones that are FREE. Plus you can get 23% off your monthly Sprint service.

Quote Originally Posted by Katee View Post
    Wirefly is having a Back to School FREE Android Event right now and the EVO 4G is one of the phones that are FREE. Plus you can get 23% off your monthly Sprint service.
    I guess the EVO 3D has officially taken the EVO's place if they're giving away that phone for free. haha I still think that it is a really good device and if you're trying to save some $ it's definitely do the job

Quote Originally Posted by MonaR66 View Post
    I clicked your link and it says "Get your choice of a FREE no data plan required phone from Verizon Wireless and Sprint. Pricing valid for a limited time only."

Is this discount only good when you get just a phone and not a new plan?
    That's just one promo Wirefly has going on right now. You can still get a new plan with phone or upgrade your phone through the links provided in that deal to get the 23% monthly discount.

Quote Originally Posted by MonaR66 View Post
    This might be a dumb question, but what's the point of getting just a phone, without a service/activation?
    From what I saw on Wirefly you get certain free phones if you're a new customer signing up for a new contract.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links