Headphone problems with Ally

This is a discussion on Headphone problems with Ally within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I listen to music a lot on my Ally and I recently got a phone call while listing to music on my phone. The music ...

Thread: Headphone problems with Ally

I listen to music a lot on my Ally and I recently got a phone call while listing to music on my phone. The music went away and then the next inuet somehbody started talking to me. I did not tell the phone to answer this call. This has happend a number of times. I do have my headphones plugged in when I recive the call. I was wondering if their is a way to shut this off so the music stops playing and tells me that somebody is trying to call me. Hopefully their is a setting that will shut this off. Thank You

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Check settings, call settings and see if auto answer is checked. If it is uncheck it.

Quote Originally Posted by sherongb View Post
    Check settings, call settings and see if auto answer is checked. If it is uncheck it.
    Thank you worked very good have not had any problems with it so far. thank you

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links