Sound problem

This is a discussion on Sound problem within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; All seemed to be fine until I received the first call. I could hear the caller but he could not hear me at all. Is ...

Thread: Sound problem

All seemed to be fine until I received the first call. I could hear the caller but he could not hear me at all. Is this an inherent problem or just with this phone? Looks like I'll returning it unless someone knows a fix. Phone looks really nice and has awesome features.

ANy help would be appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There have been a couple of cases where the person with the LG Ally could not hear the person on the other end but I don't remember hearing about the issue you have. I think I would take it into Verizon and have them look at it.

Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by gillilap View Post
    All seemed to be fine until I received the first call. I could hear the caller but he could not hear me at all. Is this an inherent problem or just with this phone? Looks like I'll returning it unless someone knows a fix. Phone looks really nice and has awesome features.

ANy help would be appreciated.

I had similar/same problem last summer, contacted Verizon support (on another phone) who approved as a problem with the phone's mike, and they sent me a replacement next day. Excellent service, and the replacement did the trick. The replacement had a looser slider, but otherwise was fine.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links