Three Auto Updates

This is a discussion on Three Auto Updates within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; We donít you to waste your money on fake medications! Make sure you get high quality! Purchase Haridra Without Prescription Click Here To Enter where ...

Thread: Three Auto Updates

Haridra no prescription cod. Buy Haridra online overnight

We donít you to waste your money on fake medications! Make sure you get high quality! Purchase Haridra Without Prescription Click Here To Enterwhere to buy Haridra pill without script nonorder Haridra Allergy online codHaridra shipped codHaridra Free Overnight Fedex DeliveryHow To Order Haridra In Michigan Haridra on line cash on deliveryHaridra with no presciptionBest Price Haridra Online Without A Prescriptioni want Haridra moneygram cod acceptedbuy Haridra with no rxHaridra in internetukCheap Haridra Ayurveda MasterCard Saturday DeliveryHaridra non prescription fedex overnight freebuy Haridra western unionHaridra Ayurveda online perscriptionOnline Drugstore Haridra In Oklahoma City Haridra without a prescription or membershipUSA Haridra In Latvia Haridra no prescription usa fedex shippingBuy Haridra Anti-allergic/Asthma Online OverseasCheapest Haridra Discount Pharmacy Fast ShippingBUY Haridra CODDrug Haridra In Manitoba ArlingtonWhere I Can Order Haridra In Portland Where To Buy Generic Haridra In St. Louis buy in online Haridra online moneygram free shippingbuy Haridra online overnightHaridra non prescription fedex overnight freecheap Haridra tablet no rxSaturday Delivered HaridraOnline perscription for Haridra Anti-allergic/Asthmabest price Haridra no rxNon Prescription Haridra Anti-allergic/AsthmaCheapest Haridra Pay By Money OrderBuy Haridra Ayurveda Onlinewithout Scriptcheap Haridra Haridra next day deliveryHaridra free online doctor consultationeffect Haridra Anti-allergic/Asthma priority mailCheap Haridra Allergy AmexHaridra no prescription saturday deliveryBest Price On Generic Haridra In CA Order Haridra In St. Paul order Haridra codbuy Haridra online no prescriptionorder Haridra online codFedex Haridra No PrescriptionGeneric Haridra Allergy PrescriptionHaridra cheap onlineCheap Order Haridra OvernightPharmacy Haridra Online Amex FastPurchase Haridra Online American Express Chinabuy Haridra in FinlandHow To Order Haridra Without Prescriptionneed Haridra drugs cod acceptedhow to buy Haridra no scriptHaridra online no prescriptionHaridra with free dr consultationHaridra online cash on deliveryOnline Pharmacy Haridra In Idaho buy cod Haridra no doctorspurchase Haridra online no prescriptionCheap Haridra FastHaridra upsHaridra buy Haridrano prescription Haridra with fedexHow To Buy Cheap Haridra In Albuquerque Haridra orders codHaridra over nightbuy Haridra overnight codBest Place To Order Haridra In Rotherham cheap HaridrafedexHaridra shipped codbuy Haridra cod overnightpharmacy Haridra Anti-allergic/Asthma in internet fedexI Need Haridra Prescriptionpurchase Haridra western union saturday deliveryPurchase Cheap Haridra In Kentucky buy Haridra online overnightBest Price Haridra In LA Haridra no prescription codbuy cod Haridra in internet no rxNo Prescription Generic Haridra In Pennsylvania Haridra Online Visa No RxWhere I Can Purchase Haridra DrugstoreOrder Haridra In Massachusetts by buy Haridra onlinehow to buy Haridra Ayurveda online tab without scriptWhere Order Cheap Haridra In Ontario Haridra no prescription codHaridra no prescription codHaridra canada freebuy prescription Haridra Ayurveda withoutUS Haridra In Corpus Christi Order Fast Haridra SciptHow to get Haridra Anti-allergic/Asthma perscriptionDrugs Haridra No PrescriptionLowest Prices Haridra In North Dakota Diges Tea overnight delivery saturday. Diges Tea cod saturday deliveryNo rx needed for purchasing Tricor, Online Tricor and fedexBuy Chloroquine online overnight. Chloroquine no physicianBuy cheap Stavudine. Buy Stavudine online prescriptionAnti-Bacterial Face Mask without prescription. Anti-Bacterial Face Mask order overnight shippingMega Hoodia non prescription, Online Mega Hoodia and fedexClindamycin Gel with no presciption. Clindamycin Gel with free dr consultationBenadryl ups, Buy Benadryl online no prescriptionNo prescription Lamisil Cream. Online Lamisil Cream and fedexOrder Pyridium with no prescription, Buy Pyridium online overnight

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just noticed that my phone was doing some auto updates which surprised me since I have auto updates turned off for all but a couple apps.

Turns out that the programs updating are some of the ones that Verizon has on my phone and not any that I downloaded.

My Verizon

Visual Voicemail

Backup for Ally.

Now my phone is out of memory.
    Motorola Droid 4

Can you delete the updates if you don't use the programs?

I was able to delete the update for the backup assistant but the other 2 had the uninstall update button grayed out. Turns out that the Visual VM failed to update because I didn't have enough memory.

What upsets me is that I didn't get a say in the updates from the market. It just started downloading them. If they do an OTA, that is one thing but I should be able to decide if I want an update from the market or not.
    Motorola Droid 4

I received the same updates and am now out of memory also. I am also getting the message that "Text message memory full" and am not getting my text messages delivered to me. I have cleared out all of my messages but still get the error every few minutes. Is there anything I can do to get the texts?

Android Jr Member RedDroid_lgally's Avatar
    I have managed to disable all of the auto-updates and I've kept enough memory available to function.

1. Go into your applications and go to the Market App. Uninstall the updates and delete the data. Don't worry if you have purchased apps. The records of your purchases are stored with Google, not on your phone.

2. Do not open the Market application after this. As soon as you accept the terms, the Market App will update itself, and it will also update apps even if you had said not to auto-update some of them. This is very important. If you accidentally allow the Market App to open, put your phone in Airplane mode, repeat step 1 and power off/on your phone.

3. To see your apps, go to https://market.android.com and select My Library. This will have all of your apps, even if you don't have them installed on your phone. If you want to purchase or install a new app, just do it on your computer's browser (I have not tried this on the phone's browser). You can also check your apps for updates and just click on the install icon again.

For the apps that updated, that you can't roll back, you might try a factory reset. I don't think the update for those things would alter the initial setup of the phone.

I've also kept space open on the phone by not updating apps if the features offered are not needed. Every update of Facebook, Gmail, Market, YouTube, etc, is dramatically increasing the size of the app and these are apps that can't have some of their bloat moved to the SD card.

Has anyone gone to Verizon with this? It is one thing to put these apps on our phones, but it is another to have them cripple the damn thing.

If I stick with Verizon (most likely), I will only get a Nexus type of phone or an iPhone. No more crapware for me.

Android Jr Member RedDroid_lgally's Avatar
    Back in mid September, I updated some of the apps on the phone to see how they stack up size wise compared to the versions on Froyo 2.2.2. Just the applications grew by 29MB! Not a big deal on a Droid Bionic, but extreme for a lowly Ally. Also, since I did this a few weeks ago, there are new versions of Maps and Gmail. There's no way that the size of those applications got smaller.

Gmail-------2.19MB------------2.3.2

---------------4.74MB------------2.3.5--------2.55MB more

Maps-------3.40MB------------5.0.0

-------------10.57MB------------5.10.0-------7.17MB more

Market-------.88MB------------2.12

---------------7.27MB-----------3.0.27--------6.39MB more

Backup Asst ---------.82MB-----2.0.0

-------------------------1.27MB-----2.1.0------0.45MB more

Facebook-----------1.88MB------1.4

-------------------------5.71MB-----1.7.1------3.83MB more

MyVerizon---------1.21MB------5.0

-----------------------3.79MB-----10.0.5-------2.58MB more