G2X or Sensation???

This is a discussion on G2X or Sensation??? within the LG G2x forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I love the fact that the G2x has the tegra 2 nvidia processor, but the specs on the sensation and the 4.3 HD display are ...

Thread: G2X or Sensation???

G2X or Sensation???

I love the fact that the G2x has the tegra 2 nvidia processor, but the specs on the sensation and the 4.3 HD display are impressive and tempting. I have the G2x and love it, but which do you think is better? In terms of just pure muscle, I say the G2x, but in sexyness, Sensation. Love muscle, but love sexy too. Wish I could have both. I have to admit though, I have not been a big fan of the Sense UI, but the new 3.0 looks better in terms of "sexyness" and also in improved speed. I have heard (all hear say and read say) that the new UI is not bogging down the phone as the 2.0 did. Not sure that's a huge deal, but with the 768meg ram in the sensation, that seems to be able to handle the issues even if there were any. Just some thoughts, but wanted others input too.

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum. It's your personal preference to which phone. You want it for gaming, video recording, 1.2 Ghz versus 1.0, or what you wanting the phone to do?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Android.net

I take a lot of pics and video, but I also play some games. Is one better than the other for that? I know the tegra 2 nvidia has to be better for gaming, so I'm assuming that would be the best choice for me? Thanks for the quick reply.

Welcome and from what I have seen for video the g2x is more fluid. I am the type though that wants to test it myself before I buy.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Android.net

Same here I wnat a new dual core phone and I like the G2x but I'm not a big fan of stock energy and i m liking the new version of htc sense but there's no internal storage.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Android.net

Quote Originally Posted by Phonefanatic View Post
    Same here I wnat a new dual core phone and I like the G2x but I'm not a big fan of stock energy and i m liking the new version of htc sense but there's no internal storage.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Android.net
    But it does have internal storage, 4 gig (1gig user accessible). I thought the same thing until I got on the HTC sight and saw that. Also, I have screen bleed on all four corners of my g2x and I have till today to decide if I want to take it back and just flat out return it and wait for the Sensation. I am leaning toward that, but just so torn.

I just bought mine today, and I'm still playing with it. So far, so good, and I've already rooted it. I don't expect any custom roms for it for a while, but at least I can still use my apps with it.
    T-Mobile G2X...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links