unlock my device

This is a discussion on unlock my device within the LG Optimus 3D forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; im trying to connect the dots in the pattern, not knowing it was like a password. The phone eventually said "Too many pattern attempts", and ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CR6

Thread: unlock my device

unlock my device

im trying to connect the dots in the pattern, not knowing it was like a password. The phone eventually said "Too many pattern attempts", and wanted me to enter my Gmail username and password. I know that I was entering the correct username and password, but the phone would never accept it. It would always say "Invalid username or password". I tried the username both with and without the "@gmail.com" part. This has to be a bug, because I know I have the correct username and password, because I can log into Gmail on my PC with no problem.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Cleveland, Ohio - the North Coast, Baby!
    519 times
    Welcome to the forum. There is no "back door" that I'm aware of for the LG Optimus 3D. Stick around, maybe someone else has some ideas.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

223 times
    Welcome to the forum!
    UD is right...
    Also, when you first set up your pattern lock, it always makes you establish a "pin code" in case you forget your pattern. Only after your failed pattern AND pin would it have asked you for your email information. Did you forget both your pattern AND pin code? I believe some phones use the default pin code of 8888....you could try that.....but this may not work and/or be disabled. Your only other option at this point (if your email isn't working) would be to take it to your carrier and they can override/unlock it for you.
    (This is set up this way in case your phone is stolen, your carrier would need to verify the phones rightful owner before unlocking it for you)
    Good luck!

Last edited by CR6; 03-30-2013 at 02:15 AM.
    UltraDroid and grenefroggie like this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links