no posts

This is a discussion on no posts within the LG Optimus GT540 forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; How disappointing that there are no posts on this phone. I live in Australia and have a gt540 running 2.1...

Thread: no posts

Unhappy no posts

How disappointing that there are no posts on this phone. I live in Australia and have a gt540 running 2.1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

cheryanne- the site is only a few days old. I'm sure more people will come along as the site continues to grow so stay tuned!

Please feel free to get that ball rolling, this is your site and this phone is what you know and can help by contributing. Looking forward to your posts.

The site is very young and you are on the ground floor of a soon to be very popular site.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Twitter
    androiddotnet
    As the others said, this is a brand new site and we are glad to have you as a part of it - consider yourself the first with your phone model to have signed up

And now there are two.

Twitter
    droidforums
    Welcome to the site! While there might not be a lot of optimus users on the site currently, there are a ton of knowledgeable android users that might be able to help you out!

btw, how did you guys find out about it?

I posted the same query on another forum and didn't get a single response. So I just googled for android forums and found you guys. I appreciate the help because I bought a GT540 that didn't come with an English language manual.

I'm an American living in Mexico with a UK phone that was intended to be used in Portugal. Small world. By the way, if anybody is in a similar situation regarding a foreign language manual for the GT540 phone (designated international), download the English PDF manual for the T-Mobile P509. It looks to be the same thing, at least as far as menu and function.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links