Lost Mobile Network Connection

This is a discussion on Lost Mobile Network Connection within the LG Optimus One forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; ALRIGHT folks I was Hoping to fix this problem by the end of tonight but, alas. So..here's the deal iv got an LG optimus T ...

Thread: Lost Mobile Network Connection

Lost Mobile Network Connection

ALRIGHT folks I was Hoping to fix this problem by the end of tonight but, alas. So..here's the deal iv got an LG optimus T ,right now I'm running RevoidOptT rom. With 2.2 froyo. Iv had it up and running ( sweetley I might add) with 2.3.5 Gingerbread via Cm7. But due to no wifi calling I switched back. Today randomly. My phones signal went to nothing and hasn't returned since....it will now not register with any mobile network. Wifi is working fine as far as internet but no wifi calling. I didn't do anything to the phone today other then a system wipe ( before the problem) and since the problem I have toggled airplain mode. Nothing. I also flashed cm7 to see if maybe it was a run rom issue but I had no network in cm7 either, so I flashed my recovery. Anyone know what could be causing this problem, and is there any way to fix it. Please help me dudes. Thanks in advance

Sent from my LG-P509 using Android.net

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
    There was a nationwide verizon data outage for a while over the last few days.

I have T-Mobile . But thank-you for trying, mate! I guess I should have mentioned that

Sent from my LG-P509 using Android.net

I had the same issue and I updated my PRL (Preferred Roaming List, Settings->About Phone->Systems Updates->Update PRL) and it seemed to have fixed the issue (knock on wood). My provider is Sprint, on 2.3.4 and has been rooted. Please let me know if this worked for you.

You need to place a more stable rom onto your phone.

I'm still not convinced it totally fixed the issue but where as I used to have to restart my phone multiple times a day. I have only had to restart once in the last two days (I was a little disappointed when I had to restart, but it may have been premature, as I didn't wait to see if the signal would come back)

Look, anytime you install a nightly cm rom or any rom for that matter you run the risk of it being unstable and the result is frustrating. I get that. Trust me I have a rooted Samsung Vibrant. That is why they Always have a disclaimer about doing it at your own risk and they not responsible if something goes wrong. If your phone or tablet is rooted and your having some adverse side effect my suggestion to you is find a different rom and flash it, flash back to stock, or try not picking a rom that is in beta or has not been put through its paces. Theses are just my suggestions and if you take my advice it should allow you to have a more enjoyable rooted android experience. I have the first android device and rooted it as well. I am not an expert but have more than ample time with android and rooting. Take it for what its worth. Thank you for listening and being patient with our replies. :D

Mr

My Samsung Galaxy S1 looses mobile connection after being turned off and on. Though the signal icon shows 5 bars, it will display the message "No network connection". I will then have to turn it off and on many times and leave it open before it can reconnect to the network. This can take several hours.

Ads