Gestures

This is a discussion on Gestures within the LG Optimus S forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Got my wi-fi back! And I downloaded the Dolphin browser that I hear about sometimes. Man this thing is fast! My question: I just noticed ...

Thread: Gestures

Gestures

Got my wi-fi back! And I downloaded the Dolphin browser that I hear about sometimes. Man this thing is fast! My question: I just noticed that the power/screen- lock hard button doesn't lock my screen anymore. I have to wait for the screen to lock itself before I can put my phone in my pocket, which means I have my display time-out set to 15 secs which is a pain. The button stopped this gesture right after I worked my way around in Dolphin. I thought I saw a setting somewhere for hard-button settings, but I can't find one now. Is there such a setting? I also was checking out Astro before I noticed the button quit working. Any ideas anybody? Thank-you very much.

Sent from my LG-P509 using Android.net

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by titanoman View Post
    Got my wi-fi back! And I downloaded the Dolphin browser that I hear about sometimes. Man this thing is fast! My question: I just noticed that the power/screen- lock hard button doesn't lock my screen anymore. I have to wait for the screen to lock itself before I can put my phone in my pocket, which means I have my display time-out set to 15 secs which is a pain. The button stopped this gesture right after I worked my way around in Dolphin. I thought I saw a setting somewhere for hard-button settings, but I can't find one now. Is there such a setting? I also was checking out Astro before I noticed the button quit working. Any ideas anybody? Thank-you very much.

Anybody?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links