LG Optimus S and Youtube

This is a discussion on LG Optimus S and Youtube within the LG Optimus S forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hey there friends, my phone is behaving very strangely when I try to play any type of youtube video. First it takes two minutes or ...

Thread: LG Optimus S and Youtube

Question LG Optimus S and Youtube

Hey there friends, my phone is behaving very strangely when I try to play any type of youtube video. First it takes two minutes or so to load and then it plays until 7 seconds then it freezes. Always 7 seconds. Never starts back up either, I have to close it. What the heck? Anybody know what I should do? Thanks all!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by mindykaybee View Post
    Hey there friends, my phone is behaving very strangely when I try to play any type of youtube video. First it takes two minutes or so to load and then it plays until 7 seconds then it freezes. Always 7 seconds. Never starts back up either, I have to close it. What the heck? Anybody know what I should do? Thanks all!
    Ok are you using the Youtube app or going to the site. Since The Optimus S isnt supported with Flash I would highly recommend using App only. If this continues try uninstalling the youtube app and reinstalling it. Also are you viewing from wifi or 3G.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links