Lg otimus S not allowing me to call or text

This is a discussion on Lg otimus S not allowing me to call or text within the LG Optimus S forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I've only had this phone for a couple of months. First it started just in school, but now it happens everywhere. There are signal bars, ...

Thread: Lg otimus S not allowing me to call or text

Lg otimus S not allowing me to call or text

I've only had this phone for a couple of months. First it started just in school, but now it happens everywhere. There are signal bars, but they fluctuate and sometimes are not there at all. Regardless of the state of the signal bars though, it refuses to allow me to make calls and send texts. I've taken it to the store and they just refreshed the system and gave it back to me. Now the phone is acting even worse. Anyone else has or has had the same problem?

Ps: I checked the phone status and everything seems to be in place except that where it says "Network" it says "unknown"

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Junior Member sprint_lg_optimus_sucks's Avatar

dump it and start over with a fresh phone....

Quote Originally Posted by mmorl View Post
    I've only had this phone for a couple of months. First it started just in school, but now it happens everywhere. There are signal bars, but they fluctuate and sometimes are not there at all. Regardless of the state of the signal bars though, it refuses to allow me to make calls and send texts. I've taken it to the store and they just refreshed the system and gave it back to me. Now the phone is acting even worse. Anyone else has or has had the same problem?

Ps: I checked the phone status and everything seems to be in place except that where it says "Network" it says "unknown"

dump it and start over with a fresh phone....and don't download any droid apps. most i have tried are corrupt

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links