Which is Best Micromax Mobile?

This is a discussion on Which is Best Micromax Mobile? within the Micromax General forums, part of the Micromax category; I know there are lots of micromex mobile in the market and i have want to buy the micromax mobile but I am totally confused ...

Thread: Which is Best Micromax Mobile?

Which is Best Micromax Mobile?

I know there are lots of micromex mobile in the market and i have want to buy the micromax mobile but I am totally confused which is the best micromax mobile for me. So Can any one help me or give me the latest micromax mobile's information?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Micromax A45 comes with pre-loaded AISHA, a voice recognition app which made its debut with A50 Ninja, which is touted to provide solution to the queries of its consumers and help them to make calls, send messages, search for a life partner, know about nearest pizza outlet, weather conditions and much more.

Ok thanks for your suggestion, I have visited your link and I really like it very much. I am very impressed and I am interested in you link because I have never seen this kind of link before. After looking your link, I definitely I buy it.

Micromax A44 and A45 are very good and find in a best price over market... check them out using google or any search engine you like,

Quote Originally Posted by tonybosell View Post
    I know there are lots of micromex mobile in the market and i have want to buy the micromax mobile but I am totally confused which is the best micromax mobile for me. So Can any one help me or give me the latest micromax mobile's information?
    Micromax Superfone Infinity A80 is the latest Smart Phone from Micromax. This phone is packed with all the latest features available for a smart phone. The display and the touch sensitivity are better than all the other Micromax phones. The really impressing factor about this phone is that the battery backup lasts for up to 280 hours. The camera comes with a flash and is 5 MP. This phone is very inexpensive when compared with other phones with similar features. You can get it for a great deal of you shop around.
    Jake.

Re: Which is Best Micromax Mobile?

Micromax a116 canvas HD
    Has better resolution then grand galaxy
    1 gB ram
    Cheeeapest

Micromax canvas hd A116 is the best phone of micromax. It boasts of some additional advanced specs that makes it an improved smartphone from its predecessor canvas 2.. It has latest android Jelly Bean with dual sim support. The phone is available online also in different shopping sites. But before purchasing compare its prices on some comparison site like : IndianPrice.com so that you can get it at the lowest price.
    Last edited by tuxedo; 05-02-2013 at 01:10 PM. Reason: removed unapproved links

Hello
    I have purchased A116 Canvas HD recently. Wanted to know whether there is any PC Suite for this product. I could not find the same on the official site /anywhere else.

Also, if someone can pl help me with the procedure of importing Samsung GT-C322 contacts into Micromax A116HD. (entering one by one is painful)

Warm Regards...RB

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links