Are you getting the Motorola Olympus?

This is a discussion on Are you getting the Motorola Olympus? within the Motorola Atrix forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; With CES about to start we should be seeing the announcement of AT&T's first true industry leading high-end Android contender (sorry Galaxy S., almost, but ...

View Poll Results: How Much Data do You Use per Month?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 500MB - 1GB

4 16.67%
  • 1GB - 2GB

5 20.83%
  • 2GB - 3GB

5 20.83%
  • 3GB - 4GB

2 8.33%
  • 4GB - 5GB

3 12.50%
  • 5GB +

5 20.83%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you getting the Motorola Olympus?

Are you getting the Motorola Olympus?

With CES about to start we should be seeing the announcement of AT&T's first true industry leading high-end Android contender (sorry Galaxy S., almost, but not quite.) How many of you are looking to pick up the Motorola Olympus? How many of you are still on the fence?

I, for one, am probably going to jump on the presale, if they have one. I know the specs haven't even been confirmed yet, but I'm stuck on an AT&T Family plan for a long time to come anyway and I have been just biding my time waiting for this type of phone, so I don't see any reason to wait.

So, what say you? Jump on it or Wait on it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    YES! I'm very interested in this device and can't wait to see what the specs and pricing are. I've used/owned almost the entire Droid lineup and I'd have to say the Motorola Droid X is probably one of my favorite android phones. If the Olympus built like the X but with better specs (dual core) then sign me up!!

i will hopefully be getting off my backflip and into a olympus i hope i can wait for it and not cave on a captivate

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    If it is indeed announced with Tegra2, then I'll buy it as a dev phone. Because there likely won't be an AT&T 3G version of the Optimus 2X... at least for a while.

I'm sitting on my hands and my upgrade, just waiting. Like you, das8nt, I'm locked in to the "Family Plan" so AT&T and my money are in lock-step for the duration. I keep seeing conflicting reports. One says Verizon is going to get it. Another says AT&T. Another says the phone is being released to multiple carriers. ACK!!!! I've had a BB Bold 9700 for a year now and after buying 2 Captivates for members of the "plan", I hate to dis my BB but it's going to be dry docked very soon. I want to climb Mount Olympus and say "Howdy" to Zeus.

Oh my... officially announced as the Motorola Atrix 4G... oh my. That's all I can say. The phone is a stud.

Also announced was the HTC Inspire 4G and the Samsung Infuse 4G. I love HTC, bigger screens are great and both of those phones look real nice.... but, oh my.

Now if we could just get a release date.

Edit: BTW, AT&T has just stepped up their game... tremendously. Thank you AT&T. Now, get this network up a going, please. (Thank goodness I'm still locked in to unlimited data)

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

I could be wrong, but AT&T shows their two current standard data plans as options for the Atrix. I don't think they'll look at charging more until they roll out LTE, if even then. They might just kill the existing unlimited plans through some loop hole. Here's hoping they revamp their data plans again altogether... the two current offerings aren't good. Anyways, here's a pic taken from the AT&T Atrix announcement page:

Name:  AtrixDataPlans.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  21.8 KB

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

I think motorola just got my vote for my upgrade device. Wish the screen was bigger but the rest of the specs are crazy. Really want the laptop dock too.

Sent from my Dell Streak

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links