Release Date?

This is a discussion on Release Date? within the Motorola Atrix forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Any idea on the release date of the atrix....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Release Date?

Release Date?

Any idea on the release date of the atrix.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    I don't think a release date has been released but I would guess sometime next month.

I read Q1 this year, so within a month or two?

I would guess it would be in the next couple of weeks. For one, they have been buying up a lot of NFL playoff ad time and also I would think they would want such a device on the market when Verizon releases the Iphone.

Then again I'm being hopefull since this will be my escape from the Iphone. LOL

lol agreed, kinda got tired of them wasting my time with the colts to show me a 10 sec clip of what it looks like lol

Just a rumor I ran across this evening. I was certainly hoping for earlier. Motorola Atrix 4G may hit AT&T on March 1 | Electronista

Android Lurker Andrea Cristiano Maietta's Avatar
    well if thats the case they better release the HTC before

I know all of the screens from AT&T are showing March 1, but I'm going to put my money on last week of January or first week of February. I would hope AT&T would be smart enough to get it on the street before 1) Verizon iPhone and 2) MWC where more great phones are going to be announced and could possibly steal the hype. I think AT&T just hasn't updated their sales systems with the correct info yet because of leaks just like these.

dandroid
    When I saw the Verizon iPhone announcement with a release date of Feb 10th.. I thought for sure AT&T would try to time the release of the Atrix to give AT&T customers a choice at would could be the top dawg of Android Phones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links