iPhone vs. Atrix

This is a discussion on iPhone vs. Atrix within the Motorola Atrix forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Although the specs blow out the iPhone 4, what are your thoughts?...

View Poll Results: Your pick to win the Superbowl

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Greenbay Packers

7 70.00%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

3 30.00%

Thread: iPhone vs. Atrix

iPhone vs. Atrix

Although the specs blow out the iPhone 4, what are your thoughts?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    Hmm.. What phone are you using now? From what I'm reading and the demos I've seen the Atrix is very impressive looking.

backflip liked it when i got it because of android now its just another slow phone

Android Lurker Andrea Cristiano Maietta's Avatar
    Atrix hands down. Had all four iphones got bored to numbness by i4 and with the captivate and now nexus S love my android. The Atrix will dominate no two ways around it. i will also take AT&t anyday over verizon

Quote Originally Posted by smitty92 View Post
    backflip liked it when i got it because of android now its just another slow phone
    If you do not mind 4.5" screen I would recommend Samsung Infuse. Screen looks great on that phone. I do not know about Atrix GPU speed but Captivate is one of the highest. so I think Infuse will be even better. when it comes to handling games and graphics dual core would not make a big difference if your gpu is not fast enough. Captivate neocore score is 55.6, Droid 2 42.3, droid x is 44.3 droid pro is the highest 74.5 but the ugliest. So I will wait and see what are the results from Atrix.

I'm getting both. I will let you know.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links