Hello!!

This is a discussion on Hello!! within the Motorola Atrix forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Hey everybody! I am currently and iPhone owner but am looking to trade sides and get an Android phone. The Motorola Atrix looks great, and ...

Thread: Hello!!

Hello!!

Hey everybody! I am currently and iPhone owner but am looking to trade sides and get an Android phone. The Motorola Atrix looks great, and comments?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    Welcome to the forum! The Atrix does look amazing, but honestly, nearly ANY Android phone will open your eyes compared to the iPhone.

dandroid
    Welcome to ATTDroids.com. +1 - I can't wait for the Atrix to come out, so far it looks like it could be king of the Android phones on AT&T.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Welcome to ATTDroids.com. +1 - I can't wait for the Atrix to come out, so far it looks like it could be king of the Android phones on AT&T.
    to me more a king of all phones, but then again some people dont like android,
    now to the point, i lost my iphone last year(700$ gone) and bought a backflip, not the best idea but as far as android compared to the iOS, its way better, but then again im also a tech junkie and personally like google over apple as a company any day, but basically your going to get everything out of android as you did the iphone plus some, with the exception of 1 billion useless apps. Some people say the iphone is better because it has more apps, personally ive never been able to not find an app, except games, on android. But it does take some getting used to. Now as for the atrix, its not the sexiest phone i will say that but it has some sweet features that far outdo its lack for looks. Personally if i was you i would wait till it comes out, go to your neighborhood at&t store and piddle with it. if you like it, get it, if you cant get a grip on android stick with iOS.

Yeah I really do wanna play around with the phone first before I make any hasty decisions, and by the way how is the music player on Android phones? Is it anything like the iPod player on the iPhone? That is really what might be the deal breaker for me.

@ nkrdbl80
    Stock music players vary from device to device; some are better than others. The best thing about Android is choice. There are some great music apps on the Market that I would say blow away the functions of the ipod player built into the iPhone. Everything is opinion, though. Might want to look into PowerAmp and WinAmp for Android.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links