Why do people always say moptoblur sucks

This is a discussion on Why do people always say moptoblur sucks within the Motorola Atrix forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; deleted by author...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do people always say moptoblur sucks

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

WERA689
    Personally, I found Blur to waste a lot of space on the home screens. I say this coming from the Nexus One, which has no skin over Android. So I'm running ADW EX launcher, as I did on the Nexus, and I love it. It hides all traces of Blur, and lets me set up the home screens the way I like them.

I think im going to check that out.....
    does it affect or help with battery

WERA689
    I haven't noticed any effect one way or the other using ADW.

hOW DO I ELETE ALL THE TEXTS ON MHY ATRIX LIKE A DELETE ALL BUTTON

there are things I like about blur, and most of the things I hate would be fixed with a faster phone such as the atrix. however the contacts thing pizzes me off, I DO NOT WANT MY FACEBOOK friends in my contacts, what is worse is if I used my "game" FB account i would have 900 contacts pulled in. since my backflip likes to unlock some how in my pocket and dial one of those fb contacts 3000 miles away thats a big negative. Also on the motorblur site it would be nice to edit the contacts there, kinda of like how you can do with your gmail contacts, you cant even see what is stored there

I have only one issue.. When playing music on my phone the song stops after a whileb l as it is in my pocket
    The misc lutheran doesn't close but it restarts the song at beginning! Please help I use my phone as an mp3 player!
    Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Blur. Where exactly do i begin with Blur.
    Okay Blur is for the socially connected person. Status updates. Messages. News. Emails.
    it has this easy to do interface for the person who is constantly texting and tweeting and Facebooking.
    basically its for a teenager. now my self being a teenager i find that blur is pretty good. but slow at times.
    i had the blackflip and it was getting slower and slower by the day. my cousin had the defy with bljur running at 800MHZ and its not slow.
    the atrix has a dual core 1GHZ processor. i don't think it would be a problem. but if you would like a more smooth performance from the device.
    clean your actual Blur launcher from any widgets and replace it with a separate launcher. Zeam, AWD. to name two of the good ones.

It's all a matter of personal taste. I'd prefer pure vanilla android, and HTC Sense would be my second choice, but Blur isn't THAT bad. It clutters things up in my mind, and it's difficult to work around it, but it's really not that big of a deal.

-Mike
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

I own a flipside and I use a combo of blur and just downloaded apps. It works well enough. It does slow me down at times but my phone is running 2.2.2 and is rooted and has auto killer and that seems to help.I don’t use the motoblur widget (not a fan of widgets as i moved from webos and miss my cards) but that’s just my experience; it all boils down to preference and what phone you have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links