Atrix Android Development...

This is a discussion on Atrix Android Development... within the Motorola Atrix forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Bumping for update. Also to add some ideas/requests for Dorian to attempt to bake into his first Atrix ROM :D Is there a way that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atrix Android Development...

Bumping for update. Also to add some ideas/requests for Dorian to attempt to bake into his first Atrix ROM :D Is there a way that you could FIX the gallery for viewing pictures and videos on our Atrix? I know you can install a 3d gallery from the market - but for me at least, the file organization in BOTH apps is terrible, i mean TERRIBLE... I miss the way it worked on the captivate. Organized... auto-tagged with location, state, time... very well implemented i believe... Aww heck, i'll just come out and say it - Is there a way you can do as much 'merging' of these two phones as possible? I know that the captivate did not have any special features that the atrix is not capable of having/running. I just started playing around with the trusty old cappy again this morning and realized how much i miss how some features work on it.... also miss the ability to change fonts from within the settings menu.

Dorian, I'm certainly looking forward to your participation over on Atrix Forums. WERA speaks *very* highly of your work and that's enough of a recommendation for me.

-Mike
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Development here...

Motorola Atrix Roms

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Me too desperately waiting for the new release. Hopefully, it would be a better version to its previous release.

Iím looking for the download link for CM7 for Atrix. It says that I have to upload something to get the download link. What do I have to upload?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links