Lock up issues?

This is a discussion on Lock up issues? within the Motorola Atrix forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Hi all. I've. Had ny refurbished atrix for nearly a month now. My phone is non rooted. I badly have any apps on my phone. ...

Thread: Lock up issues?

Exclamation Lock up issues?

Hi all. I've. Had ny refurbished atrix for nearly a month now. My phone is non rooted. I badly have any apps on my phone. I do use the battery conserve feature religiosly. I do have one problem so far. My phone locks up once every day at different times. I am using the live wallowed that came with the phone. Anyway the phone locks up and I have to turn it off by taking out the battery. Since I only have a 90 day warranty I'm wondering if I should have it checked out. Anyone else have a similar problem? Other than that I love this phone!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    I would definitely have it checked out...that is not normal. The Atrix has been known to reboot itself on occasion, but not just lock up.

Hello Again All
    I tried a hard reset on my Atrix and the freezing problem continued. I ended up getting another Atrix which started freezing as well. If you do a google search of Atrix freeze you'll find a lot of other people having the same issue with different causes. My actual cause was never figured out. Anyway I've updated my second Atrix to Gingerbread (on 7/24/11) along with the other ATT updates. So far my non rooted phone has not froze and is working properly. I really think the phone freeze was a software problem that Gingerbread fixed. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll update this thread.

Hi All
    It's Wednesday and my Atrix hasn't locked up! Ready to fall the rest of the way in love with my Atrix!

It's Saturday. No lock ups to report! It's official. I LOVE MY ATRIX!

WERA689
    Glad to hear that it resolved itself! You're lucky, and you have a GREAT phone!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links