Atrix Gingerbread Update Issue

This is a discussion on Atrix Gingerbread Update Issue within the Motorola Atrix forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Hopefully, someone can help me here. Last night I was delighted to see the much awaited update from Froyo to Gingerbread available in my phone ...

Thread: Atrix Gingerbread Update Issue

Atrix Gingerbread Update Issue

Hopefully, someone can help me here. Last night I was delighted to see the much awaited update from Froyo to Gingerbread available in my phone updates. So, naturally I updated to the new operating system. I thought all was well until I went to make a call this morning and discovered that all of my phone contacts had been erased. Is there any way to recover them? I'm still learning this phone. I've had it for only about two weeks and was an iPhone user before that. Most of my contacts are backed up in Microsoft Outlook on my work computer, but I don't want to have to manually input about 150 numbers back into my phone. Has anyone else had this issue? Better yet, does anyone now how to recover the friggin contacts? Thanks for any input you can provide.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi!
    You should have a motoblur account that backs up your contacts. If you don't have a motoblur account then I reccommend purchasing companion link software. Companion link syncs your outlook calendar and contacts to your droid via google. No problem or complaints with motoblur or companion link.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links