A Perfect Fit Case

This is a discussion on A Perfect Fit Case within the Motorola Backflip Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; This case was like it was made for this phone. It took me a while at Fry's to find the perfect fit. This case is ...

Thread: A Perfect Fit Case

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar

A Perfect Fit Case

This case was like it was made for this phone. It took me a while at Fry's to find the perfect fit. This case is great if you have the Case Mate attached to the phone as well. Highly recommended.

Case Logic iPhone Horizontal Case : CLPIPH119B-BLACK - Buy.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I like the case you linked but I only like swivel belt clips. It seems like finding that style case with a swivel clip is almost impossible.

I also have a Case Logic case that fits perfectly as well. I bought mine at TJ Maxx for $6 but they sell the same case at WalMart for $17. The case I bought says it is for slim flip phones. It is literally an exact fit so there is no play or overlap when the phone is in place. This case does not have a flap but the phone is so snug you don't need it.

I bought this Case-Mate one through AT&T, but I'm realizing it may be causing interference in all possible ways, call quality, screen navigation, etc.

Case-Mate Naked Shell with Screen Protector - Motorola Backflip - Cell Phone Accessories - Wireless from AT&T

That is not a bad case. I work at Fry's and we have other stuff to fit the Backflip. It depends on what case you may have the phone in too. I have a case I bought for my centro when I had a rubber gel case on it and it fits perfect with the Backflip and that case they sell at the ATT store.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    This case was like it was made for this phone. It took me a while at Fry's to find the perfect fit. This case is great if you have the Case Mate attached to the phone as well. Highly recommended.

Case Logic iPhone Horizontal Case : CLPIPH119B-BLACK - Buy.com

Would the backflip fitted with the Rubberized Backflip Case still work with this case? , would it fit in the case?

I wan to buy a case but not until I see my phone with the rubberized case, how much thicker does it make the phone?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003DLLTV2/ref=ox_ya_os_product]Rubberized Backflip Case[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by montREALady View Post
    I bought this Case-Mate one through AT&T, but I'm realizing it may be causing interference in all possible ways, call quality, screen navigation, etc.

Case-Mate Naked Shell with Screen Protector - Motorola Backflip - Cell Phone Accessories - Wireless from AT&T

I purchased this case at the local AT&T store this weekend. I like how sleek it is, it doesn't feel bulky on the phone, and now I don't have to worry about throwing my Backflip in the same pocket as my keys. However, I've noticed I've had to put a little more effort into my touch of the LEDs and today, when trying to "swipe to answer" a call it gave me a heck of a time- the call went to voice mail. Jury's still not in on this one as far as I'm concerned.

--JAC

Here's your swivel case.....
    Premium Leather Case For Motorola BACKFLIP - Motorola BACKFLIP Cases

This vendor is one of my favorite sources for cell phone accessories.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links