Blue Ant Q1 issues

This is a discussion on Blue Ant Q1 issues within the Motorola Backflip Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; trying to use a blue ant q1 bluetooth with the backflip, will let me anwer but not place calls hands free. talked with an ATT ...

Thread: Blue Ant Q1 issues

Unhappy Blue Ant Q1 issues

trying to use a blue ant q1 bluetooth with the backflip, will let me anwer but not place calls hands free. talked with an ATT rep and we called the blu ant manufacturer who informed us that it is a know problem and they are working on it.... is interesting to be able to listen to music thru it though....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes this is a known issue with all bluetooth headsets. They will allow you to talk, and I believe end the call, but not dial calls.

Check the firmware on the Q1. They recently made an upgrade that supports A2DP audio streaming. You can get the latest firmware at myblueant.com and you can load this new firmware to your headset using the usb cable that it came with. Do NOT EVER use any other cable with your headset other than the one it came with, or else you run the risk of messing your headset up and it will never charge again. It is a 4 pin mini usb and other cables that are of the same size and shape are 8 pin.

You can check the firmware version on your headset by looking at the device ID in your bluetooth menu. It will say BlueantQ1v1.xx. If you go to the website and it shows a more recent firmware version, it is time to upgrade. Note that it will wipe your headset back to factory state and you will need to set it up again.

Not a Q1 ? ?

Has anyone paired with a BlueAnt Interphone for their motorcycle?
    Not the F4 I have an older Interphone.

This could ruin my day!!

albran

I believe as long as its bluetooth compatible it should sync up. You need to go into settings->wireless controls->Bluetooth settings->Turn on Bluetooth->Scan For Devices.

Your device should come up in the list at the bottom. Tap the name of the device and you need to enter a security code. Chances are its something like 0000 or 1234.

Quote Originally Posted by TechN9ne1730 View Post
    I believe as long as its bluetooth compatible it should sync up. You need to go into settings->wireless controls->Bluetooth settings->Turn on Bluetooth->Scan For Devices.

Your device should come up in the list at the bottom. Tap the name of the device and you need to enter a security code. Chances are its something like 0000 or 1234.
    Is this in reference to the Q1 problem or the interphone question ?
    Our razr’s work just fine with the Interphone.

Which brings up another bluetooth question.
    Does the backflip work with Ford SYNC?

albran

It was in reference to your question. You should start your own thread for your problems rather then hijack some one elses thread. You are likley to get more responses and better responses with less confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by TechN9ne1730 View Post
    It was in reference to your question. You should start your own thread for your problems rather then hijack some one elses thread. You are likley to get more responses and better responses with less confusion.

Thanks for making that clear!
    I'm New here!
    Some forums are wide open, I'll try not to step on any more toes.

albran

You didnt step on my toes, but some people do throw the biggest fit over it Just trying to help you out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links