Rubberized Backflip Case.

This is a discussion on Rubberized Backflip Case. within the Motorola Backflip Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Originally Posted by luke31 So I just got the same case as tae_254, but in blue. I have to say that it is a great ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rubberized Backflip Case.

Quote Originally Posted by luke31 View Post
    So I just got the same case as tae_254, but in blue. I have to say that it is a great product. It was beyond easy to install, it fits well, and it adds a nice feel to the phone. This, along with my screen protector, makes it feel as if nothing can break this phone now. The case does not add a lot of bulk either. Overall, I'm very pleased and recommend this to anyone over the absurdly costly casemate case that you can buy at an AT&T store. It was only around 6 bucks, and free shipping... Who could complain?
    So is it hard plastic with the rubber feel on top? Or rubber throughout?

Quote Originally Posted by montREALady View Post
    So is it hard plastic with the rubber feel on top? Or rubber throughout?
    Yep, its a hard plastic snap-on case with a rubberized exterior.

Quote Originally Posted by luke31 View Post
    Yep, its a hard plastic snap-on case with a rubberized exterior.
    Kewl, thanks. I had ordered the Case-Mate one with the phone (got a discount through my employer), but I want to get one of these other ones because of the fun colors. I see they have purple :D

Quote Originally Posted by tae_254 View Post
    Just a bit, not to much.

It really is. I haven't had any complaints about it so far. And i tend to drop my phone a lot and the backflip's case is not really good at preventing scratches.

Dropped my phone yesterday , it was really unavoidable , took a few scratches with the worst one right by the volume control. I had ordered this case , should be here wednesday. Will that case fit nicely up to the volume control buttons , if it does it will hide the scratch.

Just got a message from ATT that today's sale is a 30% off sale on cell phone cases and free shipping. Good until midnight tonight. Follow the link.

Just to add, just checked out their selection for Backflip cases, and it looks like pretty slim pickings.

Quote Originally Posted by Con5150 View Post
    Dropped my phone yesterday , it was really unavoidable , took a few scratches with the worst one right by the volume control. I had ordered this case , should be here wednesday. Will that case fit nicely up to the volume control buttons , if it does it will hide the scratch.
    Not really. It has an open space around the volume rocker and the USB port.

Can anyone put up pics of their phone in a case? Kinda curious what it looks like

Quote Originally Posted by robotsavior View Post
    Can anyone put up pics of their phone in a case? Kinda curious what it looks like
    I second that. I would love to see how all of your phones look with the case on from multiple angles.

What are yall using for screen protectors?

I purchased the one AT&T supplies when i bought the phone, it is black plastic, a bit bulky, and slippery, but my biggest issue is that the screen protector is a hardish plastic that makes what looks like wierd pools of wet all over the screen if pressed.

Some of these marks persist and have to be cleared by pulling the cover away from the phone.

It also catches quite a bit of whatever is stuck in my beard today in the space between the case and screen. Bleh!

So.. what are you using. How does it work, will it cut cans?

C2k
    I wouldnt mind another case for the backflip for color... but I have the ATT case that I bought when I got the phone, it works great for me. Ya it gets a small bit of moisture in it... 3 second fix. Plus I dropped my phone in water, it was completely fine. The screen protector started peeling off, I took it to the ATT store and it took 2 minutes to get a new one for free. I kinda like the 1yr warranty already.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links