Rubberized Backflip Case.

This is a discussion on Rubberized Backflip Case. within the Motorola Backflip Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Evil, that would be the Naked shell Case you bought at AT&T. I think there a descent case but mine was coming apart so I ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rubberized Backflip Case.

Evil, that would be the Naked shell Case you bought at AT&T. I think there a descent case but mine was coming apart so I returned it. Instead I picked up this shell: Motorola BACKFLIP Snap-On Protective Case - Dark Green
    And this screen protector:
    ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Motorola Backflip Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

I figured with a hard shell case, there was no point in buying the full protector from zagg since most of the phone will be protected from scratches.

Some members asked for a few pic so here is mine in the case that came today.

I like it a lot, it fits nice and snug and goes on and comes off easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Con5150 View Post
    Some members asked for a few pic so here is mine in the case that came today.

I like it a lot, it fits nice and snug and goes on and comes off easily.
    So what case is that?

Wow, that case does look very nice, and your pictures are excellent!

I snapped a few pics of my smoke crystal case, but most of them didn't really turn out (I attached a couple though)... Overall the case is very similar in construction to yours, but there appear to be a few subtle differences.

For one it looks like yours is actually a little bit slimmer. Also the way the faceplate is made seems slightly different. I think my case sticks up farther, but it doesn't actually cover any of the black portion of the faceplate at all.

Overall I think I like yours a little bit better But I am fine with mine for now.

Con5150 and acmasters, thanks for the great shots! I really like the look of Con5150's. Seems to be sold out though? I assume it's the one that tae_254 linked to, which doesn't seem to be listed anymore.

This is the case

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003DLLTV2/ref=oss_product]Amazon.com: Black Rubber Feel Snap-On Cover Hard Case Cell Phone Protector for Motorola MB300/Backflip: Cell Phones & Service[/ame]

I bought it from AccessoryOne.

Great pics both of ya'll... I think I might want a white rubber case like Con5150's

have the same thing from ebay for $6.50 fits very nicely and put a sticky protector on the screen (and yes I know we technically do not need one, but I like it there) just incase

Just ran across this: Black Rubberized Shield Protector Case for Motorola Backflip MB300 - Motorola Backflip Shield Protector Cases

It looks very similar to Con5150s case, but it is from a different seller so I don't know if it is the exact same case or not. But the cool thing is they actually have a video of an install and showcase of it! So you may want to check this video out if you are interested in one of these cases. They also have a pretty wide selection of colors, and they have quite a few other accessories as well. Note that they appear to be selling the same cases for cheaper on ebay though (eBay Store: Search results for daydeal.), so I don't think I would purchase it though their website.

Quote Originally Posted by acmasters View Post
    Just ran across this: Black Rubberized Shield Protector Case for Motorola Backflip MB300 - Motorola Backflip Shield Protector Cases

It looks very similar to Con5150s case, but it is from a different seller so I don't know if it is the exact same case or not. But the cool thing is they actually have a video of an install and showcase of it! So you may want to check this video out if you are interested in one of these cases. They also have a pretty wide selection of colors, and they have quite a few other accessories as well. Note that they appear to be selling the same cases for cheaper on ebay though (eBay Store: Search results for daydeal.), so I don't think I would purchase it though their website.
    Nice find, thanks! I still can't decide whether I want one. I want to see how the phone feels without a case for a while, I think. Damn Amazon Wireless messed up my order, though, so my Backflip won't be here til the 21st. :mad:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links