Rubberized Backflip Case.

This is a discussion on Rubberized Backflip Case. within the Motorola Backflip Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Where is this case at, I seem to only click dead links in the forum? I too got the ATT snap on case and they ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rubberized Backflip Case.

Where is this case at, I seem to only click dead links in the forum? I too got the ATT snap on case and they come apart way to easy. The glue holding the film to the border gives out or something. Has happened twice... I really like the black look of this case!

Quote Originally Posted by dracdrum View Post
    Where is this case at, I seem to only click dead links in the forum? I too got the ATT snap on case and they come apart way to easy. The glue holding the film to the border gives out or something. Has happened twice... I really like the black look of this case!
    Yeah, looks like the Amazon link posted earlier has moved, but this is from the same seller mentioned and appears to be the same thing: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Black-Rubber-Protector-Motorola-Backflip/dp/B003DLLTV2/ref=pd_cp_cps_1]Amazon.com: Black Rubber Feel Snap-On Cover Hard Case Cell Phone Protector for Motorola MB300/Backflip: Cell Phones & Service[/ame]

As far as ebay, it kind of sounds like people are getting the same case from multiple sources, so you would probably be fine to just seach ebay and buy the cheapest one that comes up, but if you want to be safe, then only search the items from sellers who have been mentioned here.

Is the case posted by Con5150 the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/GTMax-Durable-Crystal-Motorola-BACKFLIP/dp/B003D3IPKS/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&m=A1TB4CRIUIFO5O&s=wireless&qi d=1274542391&sr=1-18"]GTMax[/ame] case? They look the same, but it can clearly be seen that [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003DLI0KU/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A1TB4CRIUIFO5O"]this one[/ame] is photoshopped onto the image of the backflip. They seem identical, but for some reason one is half the price...

Quote Originally Posted by kcinshin View Post
    Is the case posted by Con5150 the GTMax case? They look the same, but it can clearly be seen that this one is photoshopped onto the image of the backflip. They seem identical, but for some reason one is half the price...
    I would bet that they are the same, but I don't know for sure. I actually have two different types of cases I got off ebay now, one is a black rubberized case (my wife also has the red color) that appears to be the same one Con5150 and others in this thread have gotten, and the other is a crystal case that I don't like quite as much because it is bulkier. I think the easiest way to tell the difference from pictures is that the slimmer, rubberized (though I think there may be non-rubberized versions of this case as well) case has a small indentation on the faceplate for the microphone, while the other version I have does not. There could be other types of cases out there that just look like one of these two though, I don't know...

Personally I would defiantly go for the cheaper one though. Not just because it is a bit cheaper, but mainly because it has much more detailed pictures which I always appreciate when buying online.

For what it's worth I stopped using my case a few weeks ago. I liked it and all but I really like how the phone looks as is....all so one thing I didn't like was when typing on the keyboard the case would feel a little loose in my hands...not sure if I can explain this...as you typed the case would push down just a little....not sitting perfectly flush....

That is some nice option over some those bulky skins, Now itís easy to protected I pad from dust and all that hostile conditions. And we can find plenty of option's for Samsung phone skin covers online to choose from many online stores.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links