Rubberized Backflip Case.

This is a discussion on Rubberized Backflip Case. within the Motorola Backflip Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Just got my case i ordered for my phone. The case fits perfect and makes the phone feel so much better IMO. $6.98 with free ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubberized Backflip Case.

Rubberized Backflip Case.

Just got my case i ordered for my phone. The case fits perfect and makes the phone feel so much better IMO. $6.98 with free shipping and handling. Oh and it only took about 5 days to receive it. If you haven't checked it out yet, go check it out.
    Motorola MB300 Backflip Rubberized Black Cover Case - eBay (item 160416843235 end time Mar-30-10 21:00:41 PDT)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

does it recess the keyboard?

Good to know that it fits well and everything. does it affect the touchscreen at all (make it harder to hit the edges, etc)?

I was really considering getting the rubberized case, but I ended up going with the smoke crystal case (NEW HARD CASE COVER SMOKE FOR MOTOROLA MB300 BACKFLIP - eBay (item 310209148883 end time Apr-22-10 15:09:50 PDT)). I'll report back when I get it.

they were sold out of the black rubberized case, so i just bought the blue one hopefully its good!

Quote Originally Posted by nike45 View Post
    does it recess the keyboard?
    Just a bit, not to much.

Quote Originally Posted by luke31 View Post
    they were sold out of the black rubberized case, so i just bought the blue one hopefully its good!
    It really is. I haven't had any complaints about it so far. And i tend to drop my phone a lot and the backflip's case is not really good at preventing scratches.

Well, I got my crystal case in today. It is very nice and it is also seems to be a completely perfect fit.

It doesn't add much bulk and doesn't seem to interfere with any function of the phone as far as I can tell. I epically like the way the faceplate is made. It protrudes forward from the face of the phone a little bit, but it doesn't actually cover any of the black faceplate up, only the grey trim around the edges. So it doesn't seem to interfere with hitting the very edges of the touchscreen at all.

Just out of curiosity, how is the rubberized case constructed? Is it rubberized all the way around including the inside, or is it just the outside?

Quote Originally Posted by acmasters View Post
    Well, I got my crystal case in today. It is very nice and it is also seems to be a completely perfect fit.

It doesn't add much bulk and doesn't seem to interfere with any function of the phone as far as I can tell. I epically like the way the faceplate is made. It protrudes forward from the face of the phone a little bit, but it doesn't actually cover any of the black faceplate up, only the grey trim around the edges. So it doesn't seem to interfere with hitting the very edges of the touchscreen at all.

Just out of curiosity, how is the rubberized case constructed? Is it rubberized all the way around including the inside, or is it just the outside?
    If I'm not mistaken, "rubberized" usually means hard plastic with the rubber feel on top. I got caught with that once. I want the real rubber case that's floppy.

Quote Originally Posted by montREALady View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, "rubberized" usually means hard plastic with the rubber feel on top. I got caught with that once. I want the real rubber case that's floppy.
    Yeah, it does sound like that is the kind the OP got (hard with rubber coating).

I guess the reason I was asking if it is rubberized on the inside of the case (the part touching the phone) as well as the outside is that it seems like I have heard of cheap cases that were only rubberized on the outside, and so the coating began to peal off at the seam before long (I could be making that up though). Also there are a couple parts of my crystal case that flex slightly and rub against the phone just a tiny bit, so I was thinking if the inside was rubberized instead of slick like mine it might provide a little bit snugger fit.

Quote Originally Posted by acmasters View Post
    Yeah, it does sound like that is the kind the OP got (hard with rubber coating).

I guess the reason I was asking if it is rubberized on the inside of the case (the part touching the phone) as well as the outside is that it seems like I have heard of cheap cases that were only rubberized on the outside, and so the coating began to peal off at the seam before long (I could be making that up though). Also there are a couple parts of my crystal case that flex slightly and rub against the phone just a tiny bit, so I was thinking if the inside was rubberized instead of slick like mine it might provide a little bit snugger fit.
    Yeah, and I always feel like they provide more shock resistance if your phone falls.

So I just got the same case as tae_254, but in blue. I have to say that it is a great product. It was beyond easy to install, it fits well, and it adds a nice feel to the phone. This, along with my screen protector, makes it feel as if nothing can break this phone now. The case does not add a lot of bulk either. Overall, I'm very pleased and recommend this to anyone over the absurdly costly casemate case that you can buy at an AT&T store. It was only around 6 bucks, and free shipping... Who could complain?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links