screen protectors

This is a discussion on screen protectors within the Motorola Backflip Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Originally Posted by tae_254 Im usually a die hard invisible shield user. After buying one for my backflip, i was very disappointed. It makes the ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: screen protectors

Quote Originally Posted by tae_254 View Post
    Im usually a die hard invisible shield user. After buying one for my backflip, i was very disappointed. It makes the touch screen feel almost sticky in my opinion. I could not use swype because it wouldnt let me swype across all the letters. Right now im using no screen protector.
    hmmm...thats wierd i have invisishield on and use swype with no problems like 25% of the day. Like usual i noticed no diff sliding the screen with the shield on.

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    Well, I think with the exception of the iPhone, all of the protectors from ATT come in packs of 3.
    I didnt realize that but unless the sale was one day only, your still paying twice the price.

It was a 1 day sale. They seem to do that often, have a 24hr sale for the online stuff. It's usually for phones and such, but that day just happened to be for screen protectors.

These screens in fact are guerrilla glass and don't need a screen protector. It's merely just whether you prefer to have one or not but it's not necessary.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    It was a 1 day sale. They seem to do that often, have a 24hr sale for the online stuff. It's usually for phones and such, but that day just happened to be for screen protectors.
    I tried to order the phone and protector on the 4th.
    The order failed, the only thing different when I reordered on the 10th was the $9.99 price of the protector???
    Which I didnít order.

albran

I didn't order a protector myself so I don't know. I just know that it was a 1 day sale until midnight that night. I'm guessing if you tried to reorder it the next day or whatever the price would have gone back up to full.

I just installed BodyGuardz (screen only) on mine... Swype still works great with it on. So far so good =D

Lightbulb

Lol umm, well I don't know if there's 99 cent stores in many other areas of cali but they always have dollar film screen protectors for ipods, so I always just buy them for all my other electronics and cut them down to size. They're cheap and work really well, I have one on my backflip now and you can't even tell its there.

Quote Originally Posted by montREALady View Post
    In the actual Motorola.com forum, the Moto rep says these phones don't need screen protectors as they're made of gorilla glass, but a lot of people seem to be getting them anyway.

I had an annoying experience with Invisishield on my last phone, but that may have been partly my own error and partly the fact that since my phone was an LG Shine, the protector made the mirror screen look bad, took away from it's beauty. But yes, if I were to get one, I think I would try them again rather than those cheap ones everyone else sells that aren't even phone-specific.
    In my opinion, the moto reps just tell you that it isn't necessary to have a screen protector because it only benefits them to have someone bring the phone in to repair a scratched screen.

You may be right, but you should see this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links