screen protectors

This is a discussion on screen protectors within the Motorola Backflip Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Hello guys just wanna see what screen protectors some others are running. I myself run the invisishield I prefer it to the cheaper ebay ones. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: screen protectors

screen protectors

Hello guys just wanna see what screen protectors some others are running. I myself run the invisishield I prefer it to the cheaper ebay ones. That are plasticy and come off I've had invisishields on most my phones and they tend to last the life of the phone meaning upgrading

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

+1 for invisishield i got the full armour just cuz i never tried it before and wanted to so yeah but i always pay extra for ivisishield

Quote Originally Posted by S2SRT4 View Post
    Hello guys just wanna see what screen protectors some others are running. I myself run the invisishield I prefer it to the cheaper ebay ones. That are plasticy and come off I've had invisishields on most my phones and they tend to last the life of the phone meaning upgrading
    In the actual Motorola.com forum, the Moto rep says these phones don't need screen protectors as they're made of gorilla glass, but a lot of people seem to be getting them anyway.

I had an annoying experience with Invisishield on my last phone, but that may have been partly my own error and partly the fact that since my phone was an LG Shine, the protector made the mirror screen look bad, took away from it's beauty. But yes, if I were to get one, I think I would try them again rather than those cheap ones everyone else sells that aren't even phone-specific.

One of my main reasons for getting a screen protector is so I don't have to keep wiping my fingerprints off my screen. That's just annoying to me.

I tried the invisishield and I hated it. It made the screen feel rubbery and sliding gestures seemed less responsive. I just picked up the 3-pack from my local AT&T store for $9.99. I just feel better with the screen protected.

Quote Originally Posted by cheddarbob41 View Post
    One of my main reasons for getting a screen protector is so I don't have to keep wiping my fingerprints off my screen. That's just annoying to me.
    Good point, that's annoying to me too. I've found myself actually keeping on the screen protector part of the Naked Shell case because of that (and I hate that part of the case!)

I didn't want to invest too much $ on accessories for the phone until I was certain I was keeping it. I only got that case when I bought the phone and that's it.

Im usually a die hard invisible shield user. After buying one for my backflip, i was very disappointed. It makes the touch screen feel almost sticky in my opinion. I could not use swype because it wouldnt let me swype across all the letters. Right now im using no screen protector.

Just an FYI, ATT is having a 50% off sale on screen protectors today. Free shipping. Check it out at their website

Dislaimer: No, I do not work for ATT. I just get their marketing crap.

For $5 you can go on ebay and get 3-5, so I would pass.

Well, I think with the exception of the iPhone, all of the protectors from ATT come in packs of 3.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links