Game Gripper

This is a discussion on Game Gripper within the Motorola Backflip Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Home (game-gripper) Just ran across this today, it looks like it is basically a plastic overlay that fits over your keyboard to make it more ...

Thread: Game Gripper

Game Gripper

Home (game-gripper)

Just ran across this today, it looks like it is basically a plastic overlay that fits over your keyboard to make it more game friendly (especially for emulators, etc). Seems like a great idea to me, I don't know why no one has thought of this before! Trying to play Megaman, etc with my keyboard currently is a little awkward to say the least.

it was just released for the Droid, but they say they are working on more, and there is a request form, so everyone fill it out for the Backflip!

Request form (game-gripper)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It looks ugly color wise, but the concept is good. I suggested a black and silver theme to match that of the backflip.

thats cool as ****

Quote Originally Posted by acmasters View Post

it was just released for the Droid, but they say they are working on more, and there is a request form, so everyone fill it out for the Backflip!

Request form (game-gripper)
    Done.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links