Snap-in style belt holster reviewed

This is a discussion on Snap-in style belt holster reviewed within the Motorola Backflip Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I found this on ebay, and since mine (exact same one) was only 3.95 'buy it now' I'm giving it a shot. Swivel Holster Holder ...

Thread: Snap-in style belt holster reviewed

Snap-in style belt holster reviewed

I found this on ebay, and since mine (exact same one) was only 3.95 'buy it now' I'm giving it a shot.

Swivel Holster Holder Belt Clip For Motorola Backflip - eBay (item 270573378390 end time May-05-10 21:57:36 PDT)

I wondered how well it would work with a folding phone, since I didn't want to put too much stress on the hinge, but it works pretty well. The sharp angles on the edge of the phone and the wide seams make a perfect spot to clip onto. Putting the phone in one-handed, I felt like I was putting too much force into it to get it to snap in, and ended up shaving the nub that clips over the edge down a bit with a pen knife.
    The phone can only go in one way with the screen facing in, and the speaker towards the top.
    Over all, I'm probably not going to keep using it, as I'm not sure how I feel about the keyboard facing out with no protection at waist level, I feel like I'm gonna rip it up on a counter edge.
    But it might be just what someone wants, if convenience is the most important factor.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Let me know how you like it please?

I do like it now that I'm used to it. It's easy and convenient, I just want more protection than it offers.
    I still want to find a vertical slip in style holster with no flap or closure.

I just use my Blackberry Tour case...It fits properly and does the job...Interested in how this holster holds up to day to day use...

Question

Do you have a link to the case yor talking about?
    As few accessories as the backflip has, something for another phone that works good for ours might be just the ticket.

Ordered the same thing on Sunday... Should be in anytime soon

Been using this for a while now... I love it!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links