Has anyone gotten any spare batteries that are worth having?

This is a discussion on Has anyone gotten any spare batteries that are worth having? within the Motorola Backflip Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I bought a couple with a charger on ebay for $18. (auction here: 2x New Battery + Charger fr Motorola Backflip BN80 AT&T - eBay ...

Thread: Has anyone gotten any spare batteries that are worth having?

Has anyone gotten any spare batteries that are worth having?

I bought a couple with a charger on ebay for $18. (auction here: 2x New Battery + Charger fr Motorola Backflip BN80 AT&T - eBay (item 320550306461 end time Jun-18-10 03:07:25 PDT))

The first pair of batteries looked *almost* authentic, but the font was a little different and the strip indicating water damage was missing. They also weigh like half as much as the battery which came with the phone originally.

Battery indicator pro shows that they run at a much lower temperature than the original. Also, it can't keep an accurate read on what percentage is left. The reading goes from the mid forties then drops the "Under 15%" warning, immediately followed by the "Under 5%," immediately followed by powering off.

I emailed the company before just leaving negative feedback and they sent me two more, which performed pretty much exactly the same way.

I went ahead and left positive feedback cause their customer service was as fantastic as their Engrish was fun to read, but I'm really bummed that these batteries suck so bad. The AT&T wants $54 for one.

Anyone had better luck?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm still on the lookout for a 120% battery that will fit in the Backflip. Spare batteries... meh.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

I used to buy accessories from cellphoneshop.net here is the battery they have for the backflip:

Lithium Battery For Motorola Backflip, MB300 - Motorola BACKFLIP

I purchased a spare battery from them for my old samsung phone and it worked fine.

I got a couple off ebay a while back that sound kind of similar to the ones you are describing. They don't hold as much charge as the original, but other then that I haven't noticed any real problems with them (but I don't use them very often). I wouldn't use them as a replacement for the main battery, but they are nice to have around as backup.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links