Ringtones

This is a discussion on Ringtones within the Motorola Backflip Audio / Video forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Having an issue importing ringtones on my flip. When i try wap i cant get to dl the file just listen to it. No option ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ringtones

Ringtones

Having an issue importing ringtones on my flip. When i try wap i cant get to dl the file just listen to it. No option on my browser to dl it. Also when i plug my phone on my pc after the initial hardware found notification, the pc doesnt see it afterwards. Is there a setting on the phone that i need to adjust that way i can move my ringtones from my pc to my phone?

TIA

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

plug it into the comp and select usb drive on the phone. put the ring tones there and you should beable to select them to use(either through the ringtone selector or navigating there via a file manager)

Where are you trying to download ringtones from when you use wap.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    plug it into the comp and select usb drive on the phone. put the ring tones there and you should beable to select them to use(either through the ringtone selector or navigating there via a file manager)
    where is the usb option?

Quote Originally Posted by tae_254 View Post
    Where are you trying to download ringtones from when you use wap.
    it doesnt give me an option to dl the file. as soon as i go to the wap url it automatically plays it on the screen.

When you plug your phone up to the usb cable it should prompt you on your phone to either charge only or usb drive. If its not saying that you might need the motorola drivers on your computer which can be found on motorolas website.

Have you tried to going to Myxer - Download Ringtones and More. I get my ringtones from there and it works great.

thanks for the suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by greekflip View Post
    it doesnt give me an option to dl the file. as soon as i go to the wap url it automatically plays it on the screen.
    I just had this same problem yesterday. I downloaded the ringtone from a website onto my phone sd card and there isn't the option to use as ringtone like there is with another imported ringtone I have on my phone.

if you put the file on your phone and use ringdroid, it will edit and cut the song to the a format better used by the phone and add it to the ringtone list. I just use my MP3 and ringdroid and I have over 200 ringtones

or

i accidentally figured out you have to removed your phone from the pc in order for your ringtones to show up that you imported into your phone. just a heads up for those that dont know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links