Wallpaper request

This is a discussion on Wallpaper request within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Anyone know of a good site or have created any good wallpapers for this device?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper request

Wallpaper request

Anyone know of a good site or have created any good wallpapers for this device?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by batmania15 View Post
    Anyone know of a good site or have created any good wallpapers for this device?
    Well, here's what I did. I went to the Market icon, clicked on that, went to Applications, then Entertainment and there was a topic or heading called Wallpapers - Mabilo Android Team. I really like this one A LOT, there are TON of wallpapers there!

Quote Originally Posted by sullie View Post
    Well, here's what I did. I went to the Market icon, clicked on that, went to Applications, then Entertainment and there was a topic or heading called Wallpapers - Mabilo Android Team. I really like this one A LOT, there are TON of wallpapers there!
    Good tip Sullie and welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by batmania15 View Post
    Good tip Sullie and welcome to the forums!
    NP! I'm loving this phone man but I had no idea how many cool apps there were out there for this. It really makes it that much better! I'm hooked!!!

Has anyone created thier own wallpapers for backflip?, and if you did what setting/size did you create them. I tried a 320x480, and 480x320 they both are to big.

Thanks

Also check out an application called backgrounder, its in the Market and it works very well on my backflip! I believe they gather images from flickr, so their collection of wallpapers is extensive.

i have androlib wallpapers app and i like it so far

Wow, thanks for the tip. I'm loving Mabilo Wallpapers, it has a whole category for the Android robot!

I'm currently using the multi-colored android wallpaper I extracted from "HTCClay’s FastTest 3.0.3" ROM though. It's hard to beat IMHO (See here: Review of HTCClay’s FastTest 3.0.3 | AndroidSPIN | Your No.1 source for Android news.).

You can extract it out of Launcher.apk in the ROM using winzip, etc if anyone is interested.

Member wikidcerealkilla_attdroids's Avatar
    First off... I love this site this is my first post.... but I wanna know if anyone made "backflip wallpaper" I mean like something personal to this phone... I enjoy having wallpaper with the android guy... does he have a name? Hmmm maybe I wil check another thead about that. but damnit I wanna backflip wallpaper... someone is gonna have to make some or if there is lemme know where

Quote Originally Posted by wikidcerealkilla View Post
    First off... I love this site this is my first post.... but I wanna know if anyone made "backflip wallpaper" I mean like something personal to this phone... I enjoy having wallpaper with the android guy... does he have a name? Hmmm maybe I wil check another thead about that. but damnit I wanna backflip wallpaper... someone is gonna have to make some or if there is lemme know where
    His name is Andy lol (Android....get it)

I'm not sure that I've seen any backflip-themed backgrounds out there...I'd imagine they'd be a bit overshadowed by all the other phones in the apps that exist currently for backgrounds. Really wouldn't be too bad to make one actually, just a little time in Pshop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links