Possible Root coming??

This is a discussion on Possible Root coming?? within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I'll add in my $.02: Motorola Backflip: Rooting, Roms, Revolution! (it feels like all i'm doing is pimping my rather lame site, but... isuseful?) I'll ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible Root coming??

I'll add in my $.02:

Motorola Backflip: Rooting, Roms, Revolution!

(it feels like all i'm doing is pimping my rather lame site, but... isuseful?)

I'll let you know if I manage to get a rooted rom working.

anyone notice that all the files for 13.27 where released 3/31/2010?

Sweet =)

Just found this: Motorola Backflip/Motus [NEW] - ModMyMoto - Software Modding Forums and Updates for Motorola Phones

Don't know if it helps or if it was already known, but you can enter the boot loader by holding J+D+Power.

Got Root on Motorola Backflip? I do. Part I.

i dont no if this is any help.
    just lookin around didnt really read it.

Quote Originally Posted by mafo5000 View Post
    Got Root on Motorola Backflip? I do. Part I.

i dont no if this is any help.
    just lookin around didnt really read it.
    Unfortantly that is very old and useless at this point.

I have lost all faith in AT&T and Motorola in reference to getting this device rooted. I’m pending an HTC Incredible and no longer care about my backflip nor AT&T’s service since I’ve been loyal since Cingular. If anyone has compiled and need a tester, I offer my backflip for testing. Just contact me when you have something cooked up and I’ll provide any feedback needed.

Quote Originally Posted by dyetheskin View Post
    I have lost all faith in AT&T and Motorola in reference to getting this device rooted. Iím pending an HTC Incredible and no longer care about my backflip nor AT&Tís service since Iíve been loyal since Cingular. If anyone has compiled and need a tester, I offer my backflip for testing. Just contact me when you have something cooked up and Iíll provide any feedback needed.
    I also have a donor Backflip. Hell if anyone wants to buy it I'll take $150 + shipping just to get it off my hands.

Wow.... really? You'll take $150+ shipping to get rid of it. That's a great deal. I mean, to use it, you really need to be an ATT customer... And they'll give you one for $99 or less with a new contract/2yr contract extension...

Also, why is it ATT or Motorola's fault that the phone hasn't been rooted. I doubt that any other maker just freely hands over the keys to the castle and says... here, root our phone. I could be wrong... but I doubt it.

I'm sure at some point the Backflip will be rooted. Might be tomorrow, might be 6 months from now.

I got my backflip for $0.01 so 150 is a lil steep for me lol. And it seems recent attempts to root the phone have picked up dunno if that's gonna help if all the known exploits are fixed. Might take a while to find a new one. Wish I was smart enough to figure these things out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xaositek View Post
    I also have a donor Backflip. Hell if anyone wants to buy it I'll take $150 + shipping just to get it off my hands.
    I'll take it off your hands! Check your PMs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links