Help us root! Check your blur version...

This is a discussion on Help us root! Check your blur version... within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Hello guys, Got an upgrade to a Backflip 2 months ago. Everything was alright until after the first month. Calling people never dialed, froze, glitches.... ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Help us root! Check your blur version...

TWO different numbers???

Hello guys,

Got an upgrade to a Backflip 2 months ago. Everything was alright until after the first month. Calling people never dialed, froze, glitches.... And battery dies in 4 hours with minimal use.

Question is I looked at the back and see two SKU stickers. One placed on the other. Only thing different is the 12.1199, and 13.35 on the other sticker. Now I would like to return this phone and not get a Motorola, which is seems unlikely because its over 30 days return...

What would you use in your case against them and if this means anything?

It doesn't mean anything, and you aren't likely to get a different phone, though they may give you another Backflip.

Regarding the stickers, the 12.1199 was the software version the Backflip initially shipped with. 13.35 was an interim, test version before the current 13.37. It just means that it had been upgraded to 13.35 before it was sold to you.

Also, I doubt that upgrading from 13.35 to 13.37 caused those problems. If your battery is dying in less than 4 hours something is wrong. Either you've got way too many apps sucking down data or plugging along in the background or you're leaving screen on with max brightness or something. That shouldn't happen. My phone with 13.37 can go almost 2 days with "minimal" use. I can go at least a full day normally.

I would suggest taking a look at the apps you have running on the phone and see if you can find a likely culprit. Of course, you can always use the sledgehammer and perform a factory reset, but I would try some investigation first. Also, are you using any task killers? If used incorrectly, they can also reduce battery life.

Finally, you probably should have started a new thread for this, since it isn't related to the thread you posted in.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

I'm glad it was helpful. Thanks for sharing such a great post!
    Posted stuff was abselutely superb and mind blowing for increasing visitors interest and curiosity.Discussion need to be made some sophisticated and easier for commenters to participate in the discussion?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links