my fancy ne Brick

This is a discussion on my fancy ne Brick within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; well, i just bricked my phone i think. i was trying to make a custom rom for it and when i went to flash with ...

Thread: my fancy ne Brick

my fancy ne Brick

well, i just bricked my phone i think. i was trying to make a custom rom for it and when i went to flash with RSD lite it got half way throu loading my rom and failed. the phone powered off and now wont come on at all. no charge lite, not even an attempt to turn on. now its sitting with the battery out as i wait and hope it will turn on again someday....

So a word to all... if you make your own .sbf.... BE CAREFULL

ile post if i find a way to recover

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

time to take advantage of that 1 yr warrenty.....

Try going to bootloader mode (j+d+power).Even if the screen or any indicator lights dont turn on plug it in to your computer and see if its recognized if it is you still have a chance to save it.When i had the LG Incite i thought i bricked it it had the same simptoms as you're phone but the computer still recognized bootloader mode in that state and i was able to fix it so dont give up!

tried and failed. so i took it back to att and talked to them, they told me that they have had several returned couse of them turning off and just not turning back on, seems there was a bad batch that had some temp issued and overheated. not a plague with all the backflips, just seems to be a bad batch. likely it was to much activity when i was flashing and letting it sit on a pillow and it overheated.

Neways, i got a full refund and they even waived the restock fee couse they were sure it was their fault..... i even told them it died while i was trying to make a custom firmware.

wife says payday i can get a nexus one. Sweet.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links