Frustration about Backflip Root

This is a discussion on Frustration about Backflip Root within the Motorola Backflip Development & Hacking forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; You're right.There is not too much intrest in root.Most people stopped caring after we found out we would be updated to 2.1...but what about the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frustration about Backflip Root

You're right.There is not too much intrest in root.Most people stopped caring after we found out we would be updated to 2.1...but what about the next versions after that?If we dont keep trying and we dont try to get more people intrested in it we will forever be stuck on ATT and Motorola's schedule...and not to mention their software and restrictions as well.The point is to not give up hope.

I totally agree, and there are a few guys trying, as of last night it was possible they found what they were looking for... they found someone who had an older version of blur that had some possibilities or something.

www.modmymoto.com

These are supposed instructions to root the phone. Haven't tried them yet or read through them. Was posted on android central.

Got Root on Motorola Backflip? I do. Part I.

He got it rooted because he had access to the keys and bootloader from motorola.

Ya I realized it after I read it.

Hello,ok iam so new to this..but already i hate this phone. Someone please help! Ok it is super slow, when i text it lags bad and all messages come up at once.i dont have facebook or anything like that which ive read that alot of contacts can slow the phone down. My alarm clock doesnt go off when supposed to. What am i doing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by tabby View Post
    Hello,ok iam so new to this..but already i hate this phone. Someone please help! Ok it is super slow, when i text it lags bad and all messages come up at once.i dont have facebook or anything like that which ive read that alot of contacts can slow the phone down. My alarm clock doesnt go off when supposed to. What am i doing wrong
    Turn off the things you aren't using. Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, Sync, etc. All of those are in Settings.

Go to Market and download the free app Astro File Manager. Use it to 'Kill' all apps.

All of that should help a lot.

Some of the heavy text-ers here might have some more advice for you, too. I don't use texting much myself so I'm not good at advice for that.

you should probably get an auto task killer... The phone is pretty quick if you keep the AT&T crap shut down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links